A WPPI Member Community


Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service, are moving out of town or just moving across the street, you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 920-386-4808.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 100 Lincoln Drive 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday to complete a service application or, if you prefer, you can download the application [insert link to application] and bring the completed form with you. We will also need a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for new service. This can be done by calling our office at 920-386-4808 or by completing the New Residential Service form.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 920-386-4808 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Juneau Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 920-386-4808 or by completing the Transfer Service form.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Juneai Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 920-386-4808 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Deferred Payment Agreement

If you have a past due balance, you will need to fill out a Deferred Payment Agreement and return it to our office to avoid disconnection.  If you do not follow through on your DPA, you will be subject to disconnection.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Juneau a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. Juneau Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.